Sale Ends Once The timer Hits Zero!
Brand New -Not seen in stores and hand made !
The Inferno is a true Survivalists fire starter with the following awesome features
- The Magnesium is 97% pure, 3/4-inch in diameter and 4 inches long.
- The flint is 3/8ths inch in diameter and 4 inches long.
- The Inferno weighs 6 1/4ozs, the overall length is 7 5/8 inches.
- The handle and spine are hardwood and will not rot.
- The Spring Steel Striker is attached by US made paracord.
- We use European Fire Steel flints made of Rare Earth metals. This flint is superior in every way, will last longer and emit a larger shower of sparks.
In building this new INFERNO design we considered many factors. The first was cold weather. The Inferno is easier to handle especially if you’re wearing gloves. The cold can make you clumsy and this more substantial Firestarter contributes to more direct and controlled movement – essential when starting a fire in the cold.
Second is quantity of material. This Firestarter will deliver thousands of fire starts. Its great for Camping or your Bug-Out-Bag.
Third is durability. One test we ran was to place the Firestarter in the freezer for a week and then dropped it from eight feet high onto a cement slab four times. It was a bit dinged up, as might be expected, but had no real damage.
Grab one now @50% Off !
Shipping Time: Please allow 2-3 weeks for the products to arrive due to high demands.
Our Guarantee: At Survival Gears Depot, we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Kindly follow the instructions in our Shipping FAQ page and we will issue a refund if there is any delivery problems , no questions asked .