- This must have emergency toolkit radio comes with an AM/FM/WB(7 Channel NOAA) weather band radio, a powerful 3 LED flashlight, cell phone charger with cables and jack accessories.
Multiple ways to power/charge the radio: a) hand crank to wind up its internal alternator b)expose to sunlight or indoor lights and you can also charge it by its large inbuilt solar panel, c) DC recharge by connecting the mini USB cable to a computer or laptop .
- This high quality and rubberized radio housing has IPX3 waterproof qualities so it is ideal for hiking, camping, outdoor activities or storage in a car trunk, or any emergency kit.
- You can also use the radio to charge your cell Phones, MP3s/MP4s, USB devices with no cranking and it's safe as it has built-in charging and discharging protection
- Very compact, light, and easy to carry yet loaded with many important functions which are a must have for any survival kit.
- This is a self powered emergency radio is the perfect item that you and your family can depend on, anytime anywhere and on any weather. Perfect for any emergency usage when required.
- Material: ABS
- Color: Red / Black
- FM Radio: 87 ~ 108 Mhz
- AM Radio: 520 ~ 1710 KHz
- NOAA/Weather Band: 162.400 ~ 162.550 Mhz
- Multi-band tuner with AM, FM, WB
- High-quality dynamic speaker
- Flashlight lumen: 5000LM
- 3-LED super bright push button flashlight
- USB cell phone/smart phones/MP3/MP4 charger
- Large solar panel on top of radio
- Working voltage: 2.7V ~ 4.2V
- Battery: 1000mAh, 3.6V Ni-Mh
- Built-in Ni-MH rechargeable batteries (Replaceable)
3-way to Power The Radio (no batteries required):
- Crank charging
- Solar power
- Computer using USB cord (included)
1 x Multi function Radio
1 x USB Cable
1 x User Manual