Never lose your way in the woods again and venture into the wilderness with a help of this amazing Professional Military Compass.
- Lightweight and durable - this Professional Military Compass was designed for the specific tasks required of geologists, surveyors, mining engineers, civil engineers, environmental engineers, and foresters.
- Efficient and easy to use - this Professional Military Compass features a direct-read compass capsule of this transit features 1-degree resolution and 1/2 degree accuracy, the dry compass capsule of this quick dampening needle features both a needle-lock to protect the compass assembly during transit and gear-driven adjustable declination to allow for simple compensated bearings.
- Perfect range - The vertical angle clinometers scale featuring 1-degree increments has a range of 90 degrees.
- Quality made - Each Professional Military Compass is made with a hundred percent quality materials and is crafted with industrial grade methods for optimum durability making Professional Military Compass the best option for compasses.
- Other features include a compass bubble level, clinometers level, sighting mirror with lubber line and sighting hole, induction dampened needle, and adjustable sighting points
- Material: Plastic, glass
- Length : 80mm
- Height: 32mm
- Width : 70mm
1* Professional Military Compass